Assembler I - 3rd shift
Performs assembly operations on electronic components and subassemblies in accordance with Anaren and J-Standards. The main focus of this position is mechanical operations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform maintenance tasks to maintain equipment in good condition
- Daily communication with all team members and supervisor through the use of shift meetings, email, log book, and other written and verbal methods
- Maintain clean, safe and orderly work environment
- Ability to interpret and follow verbal and written work orders
- Use various measuring tools as required
- Offer suggestions to improve/enhance processes
- Report any problems, defective materials, questionable conditions or unsafe conditions to supervisor or leader
- Provide high quality and timely service to all internal customers
- Comply with and support company policies and programs regarding safety, security, ISO, EEO, OSHA and Continuous Improvement activities
- Work to develop customer relationships through collaboration, respect, professionalism, trust and integrity
- Listen to and understand customer requirements and take prompt, appropriate action that exceeds expectation
- Take personal ownership of internal and external customer issues
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Operates test equipment to perform pass/fail product tests
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform basic and routine repetitive mechanical assembly operations on components and subassemblies using fixtures, screwdrivers, etc
- Proficient use and familiarity with hand tools
- Ability to understand manufacturing documentation
- Will require basic mechanical skills
- Ability to read, understand and follow assembly instructions, including visual aids and drawings
- Must be able to work in a limited number of areas or with a limited number of products
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- May require limited soldering skills
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Experience: 0-2 Years Relevant Experience.
Anaren is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans.